Easy DIY Pineapple Candles
Easy DIY Pineapple Candles: Ever wondered how to make candles? or Pineapple Candles?
These Easy DIY Pineapple Candles are SO simple to make, and they smell amazing! Makes a great DIY gift idea for teachers, neighbors, friends, family, and more!
Pineapple is one of my favorite fragrances – it’s so fresh and summery!
Homemade candles are quickly becoming a favorite craft of mine – they’re SO quick and easy to make, and there are a ton of creative ways that you can decorate and finish them!
These easy DIY pineapple candles are super cute, and they’re a cinch to make!
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE PINEAPPLE CANDLES:
To make this DIY Pineapple Candlese you’ll need the following ingredients:
ingredients for Pineapple Candlese:
- Green Felt
- Hot Glue Gun
- Pineapple Fragrance Oil
- Candle Wicks
- 6 oz. Glass Jars
- Black Paint, Green Paint & Paintbrush
- Candle Wax Colorant
- Candle Wax Pitcher
- Soy Wax Flakes
HOW TO MAKE CANDLES: Follow these directions to MAKE this easy CANDLES for Best PINEAPPLE CANDLES:
- Use a drop of hot glue to attach the candle wicks to the center of the bottom of the glass jars.
- In the candle pitcher, over low-medium heat, melt four cups of soy wax flakes, stirring frequently.
- Add 3 blocks of yellow wax colorant along with 20-30 drops of pineapple fragrance oil. Mix well.
- Carefully pour the hot wax into the candle jars. Allow the candle jars to sit undisturbed until completely cool.
Note: quantities listed will yield three six-ounce jar candles.
Make Easy DIY Pineapple Candles